What makes a great location for Panda Express?
- Street Concepts
- Non-traditional and Mall Concepts
- Free Standing with Drive-Thru
- End Cap with Drive-Thru
- End Cap
- Inline and Drive-Thru Only in urban locations only (i.e., Chicago, Manhattan, San Francisco, etc.)
- Demographics vary by market
- Purchases strongly preferred
- Heavy retail; daytime employment; shopping centers; entertainment
- Strong balance of residential and daytime activity
- Combined traffic count of 25K+ VPD in front of site
- Quick Service & Fast Casual Restaurant synergy preferred
- Freestanding: building approximately 2,700 SF; with approx. 52 interior seats plus outdoor patio seating.
- Land Size: Typically +/- 1 Acre ( 43,560 sq. ft)
- End Cap: minimum frontage (30’ or 35' preferred); Approximately 2,400 SF -2,600 SF total space plus patio; Minimum ceiling height: 12'
- Drive –Thru strongly preferred. 8 car minimum Drive-Thru stacking
- Parking: +/-40 Spaces
- Signage: Visible from primary street and parking lot; 3 sides of building; and monument/pole signage
- Access – multiple curb cuts and cross access preferred
Non-Traditional and Mall Concepts
- Food Court
- Mall size: 1,000,000 Sq. Ft.
- # Anchors: 3+
- Food Court: 800-1000 Sq. Ft. (Minimum frontage 24 Ft.)
- In Line: 1,800-2000 Sq. Ft. (Minimum frontage 35 Ft.)
- Utilities: Stubbed to space
Non-Traditional Venue Contacts
Have a real estate opportunity for Panda?
Select a state for contact infomation