Helpful Fundraising Tips
In our continuing effort to support the communities in which we serve, we invite you to host a fundraiser at our restaurants. When your friends and family dine-in or take-out at Panda, we will donate 20% of the event sales to your organization. Here are a few helpful tips for planning a successful event:
- Schedule events early. Although a minimum two-week notice is required to schedule an event, you can schedule your fundraiser up to 6 months in advance.
- Schedule events often. You may schedule one fundraiser every 30 days. The more events you host, the more money your organization can earn.
- Get the word out. Distribute your official event flyer to family and friends in person, through email and using social media. Promote the event on public bulletin boards and marquees.
- Alert the press. Contact local newspapers and media who might share information on charitable events.
- Encourage your guests to bring family and friends. By inviting your guests to bring one more person, you can double your donation total.
- Encourage takeout and catering orders. You can receive fundraising credit for takeout catering and online orders. Invite those who can't attend your event to take advantage of these options.
- Send a reminder. A few days before your fundraiser, remind your family and friends of the event.
- Don't forget your flyer. Make sure that everyone attending your fundraiser brings an official event flyer with him or her. We also accept flyers shown on a digital device. Fundraiser guests are required to present a valid fundraiser flyer with each order to receive credit for the fundraiser.